November 28, 2013

Points, Glitter and filligree

We are entering the festive season and I could not be more excited for all the glitter and crystals these next two month bring! I did a major nail art haul last week, so I am stocked and super pumped!

This design started off as a Gelish gradient, using Inner Vixen and Bronzed. I then pressed a loose glitter mix over the tip. With my White Instant Artist paint I painted in a thin filigree and finished it by gluing small crystals to the end of each curl.


6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and really festive! I love it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping is awesome. Thanks for offering some unique and effective ways to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your nails are so gorgeous!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous nails! love the pattern :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete