August 09, 2013

True Blood Nails on Nail Pro website

Every time I get any kind if recognition from one of the big nail magazines I'm super pumped! Its so hard to get noticed in this industry full of amazing talent, so I always feel extremely honoured when I get these opportunities. Last week I was asked for permission to use my True Blood nail design for a TV show nail art article on the Nail Pro website, here is the link... http://www.nailpro.com/nail-trends-tv-show-nail-art

Pretty excited about the publicity, unfortunately they posted the wrong Instagram account :( they posted @naileddaily not @jvnaildesign, I'm thinking I probably should change my watermark to prevent these mix ups in the future? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
    The good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually any good or service.
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete