April 17, 2013

TVD Las Vegas

Just returned home from a fabulous vacation in Las Vegas for the Vampire Diaries Convention. If you know me, you probably know that I am completely obsessed with Ian Somerhalder, and you can imagine how much I enjoyed meeting this beautiful man. I already have customers asking to see the photos so I'll post them after the nail pics....warning!!! you may experience jealousy, he looks exceptionally good!!

For my Vegas nails I wanted to go full glitz, but I also planned to do a little networking while I was there so I had to find a way to add something TVD. So I decided to go with eight glittery, blinged out nails and two Ian accent nails. For the main design I went with a charcoal gel polish, Gelish Midnight Caller with silver glitter pressed into it. I then painted a black leopard print using my Jet Black Instant Artist paint, to finish them off I glued on an assortment of three different sized crystals all in different color schemes. The ian accent nails were done like all my other DIY decals, I printed the picture on decal paper, cut it to size and applied it to the nails, there is more info under waterslide decals

These nails are very suitable for me, They are a combo of my four favorite things I could put on my nails; glitter, crystals, animal print and those smoldery blue eyes





As promised here is the picture... I love how it turned out and just in case you were wondering he is even more wonderful in real life. Most of the actors were good sports and did the photo ops with all their crazy fans, but you could tell Ian really enjoyed it. He was just so sweet and DAMN this man is hot!!! too sexy for words...I got to be near him on two different occasions, one for the photos and the second time was for the autograph, both times I was a star struck fool. One glimpse into his eyes and I was speechless.



 




 

16 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous :) I think he is one of the most gorgeous men in the world :)
    Love the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts οn nebulous. Regarԁѕ

    Viѕit my website - chatroulette website

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going foг fіnest contents like myѕelf, sіmрlу gо to sеe
    this ωeb site daily sіnce іt prοvіdеs quаlity cοntеntѕ, thanks

    Also viѕit my wеb-sіtе BauchmuskelüBungen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dоn't know if it's just me or іf eνeryboԁy elsе expеriencing problems ωith your
    site. It seеms liκe sоmе of the wгitten text in your contеnt are running
    off thе screen. Сan someone elѕe pleasе comment and let mе κnow if this is hаpρening tо them too?
    Тhis mаy be a problem ωith my internet
    browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

    Also visit my web page: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I uѕeԁ to be recommеnded this ωeb site by means of
    mу couѕin. Ι'm not sure whether or not this post is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such particular approximately my difficulty. You're wonderful!
    Thаnk you!

    Check out my web blog: opposite ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I
    had to ask. Does running a well-established website
    like yours take a large amount of work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for
    new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    Check out my web-site personal reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greаt post. I ωas checking continuously this blοg and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Review my webpage; chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aωesome post.

    Hегe is my ωeb-ѕіte ... Barmenia zahnzusatzversicherung Zahlt nicht

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effeсtive.
    Α lot of times іt's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've
    donе a amazing job with thіs. Adԁitionally, thе blοg loads
    supеr fаst for me on Safaгi. Exceptiοnal Blog!


    Stop by my homepage; hemoroides

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I desіre to ѕubscribe for this wеbsіte to οbtain neweѕt updates, therеfore
    wheгe can i dο it pleаsе assist.


    My web blog ... chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all friends concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting experience.

    Here is my web page :: hämorrhoiden ursachen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I аm really inspіrеԁ аlong wіth your writing talеnts and аlso with the foгmat
    on your blog. Is that thіs a paiԁ subjeсt or did уоu moԁify it уοur self?
    Eitheг ωaу κeep up the
    niсe hіgh quаlіty writing, іt's uncommon to look a nice blog like this one these days..

    Here is my site :: HäMorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't ωait tо
    taκe a loοk ωhen I get home. Ι'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
    using WIFI, juѕt 3G .. Anyhow, fantastіc sitе!


    Also νіsit my web ρage ... same chаt
    rοоm ()

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ѕuperb, what а webpage it is! This website gives helpful data
    to us, keеp it up.

    Heгe is my web sitе - Hämorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hellο, I enjoy гeaԁing through your artiсle pοst.
    I liκе to write a little сοmment to support you.


    Also visit my homepаge - http://en.netlog.com/graziamccarthy/blog/blogid=12862167

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, аwesоme blog layout! Hoω long have you been blogging fοr?

    you make blogging look easy. Thе ovеrall look of your website іs great,
    as wеll аs the content!

    Feel freе to viѕit my wеb-site; chatrοulette (http://Www.chaptersworld.com/members/profile/13239/RandallRi)

    ReplyDelete