March 16, 2013

Four Leaf Clover

Today I am starting a new feature on my blog called Swatch'n Saturdays. Where every Saturday I will feature one of my favorite polishes and I will show the color on its own and also with some simple nail art. For my first Polish I chose China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover. I thought it would be very suitable with St Patricks Day tomorrow.

I discovered this shade last summer and I fell in love! The polish is a really nice bright cream, however the name is slightly confusing. To me this color is a definite teal not really green, when I think of four leaf clovers I picture something completely different. But either way I'm loving it, I wear tons of teals and turquoise so this polish is a great match for me.

For today's art I painted a rainbow and clovers using Orly Instant Artist paints at the end of the rainbow on my thumb I added some gold studs. There is one major tip if you are using this polish, sometimes it turns the nail art yellow after too coat is applied. To stop this I I do 1 coat of either base or top coat before doing any hand painted nail art.





1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete