February 14, 2013

Glitter Heart French

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you all are enjoying it as much as I do! What can I say, I'm a big sucker for the day. I just love seeing all the balloons, teddy bears and flowers everywhere you go, and who can resist all the heart shaped treats. I know I've definitely passed my calorie intake for the day, starting with the cupcake for breakfast. Tonight I do not have super exciting plans, we are staying in and I've decided to cook a nice dinner, but even though I am not going out, I definitely had to have some fun nails for the occasion.

I am still wearing the pointy nails, so I saw the perfect opportunity to do this design. I wanted to wear a sparkly french in the shape of a heart. I have this loose pink glitter that I am in love with and I knew it would be perfect. I started with a coat OPI Bubble Bath to have a nice base colour, I waited for this to dry before I continued. Next using a pink polish similar in colour to the glitter I painted a heart on the tip of each nail. With my finger I pressed the glitter into the nail, filling each heart entirely. Once this was done I outlined each heart with my Jet Black Instant Artist paint. To finish the design I went along the top of each heart (what would be the smile line) with my platinum striping paint, this made the heart pop a little bit more.

This design is really quite simple but also very bold. I like it!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute one! I like pointy nails too ^^ It makes your nails look longer hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Visit my web-site: oval

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your
    situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with others, please shoot me an email if interested.


    Here is my weblog rendirse

    ReplyDelete