January 25, 2013

Nets and Bows


This one is very basic and I love it, it's so simple yet feminine.  I did these nails on my girlfriend who comes in for gel polish, every few weeks. This design was her idea and I am so happy she came up with this one. I think the peachy-pink shade paired with the black is very elegant looking but also very sweet and girly.

The fish net like design painted on the majority of the nails was a little tricky, I think if I painted these again I would go with a solid line rather than a dashed one, that would make the spacing a little easier. The striping paint I used is my usual Instant Artist in Jet Black. On the remaining two nails I painted the bows and added the little silver studs, I think this definitely finished the design and made it that much cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment