November 17, 2012

Vampire Diaries / Damon

As mentioned yesterday I have moved on from my love of twilight. I have been cheating with better Vampires! My newest, almost sick obsession is with Vampire Diaries. I have been looking for something to get me through my True Blood withdrawal and this definitely hit the spot. I watched all the seasons over two weeks and I have finally started functioning like a normal human again. I'm not going to lie, it's probably contributed to me not blogging the last little while, if you watch the show I'm sure you'll understand.

If you notice in the picture, it really isn't a Vampire Diaries design, more of an tribute to Ian Somerhalder, I'm a little sick, I know it!! Lol! But he is the root of my new found addiction. For me there is only one thing hotter than a bad ass vampire, and that is a guy who's into Animal rights and preserving the earth. When I found out he was both, I was done for! I instantly turned full stalker mode.

The decals were made like all the previous designs Like it. I started with edited photos printed on decals and applied them to nails covered in white nail polish. Much easier said than done, but I can't complain the decals applied pretty evenly. With only a few minor issues. Plus when you have someone this hot on your nails it really is difficult to come up with anything negative to say about it :) hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of paper do you use to print these awesome decals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sexy, sinister beings of The Vampire Diaries are back in a thrilling Season 3 As Stefan succumbs to Klaus, Damon and Elena join forces to try to save him, rekindling their long-repressed emotions. Meanwhile the door to the other side opens wide, allowing spirits to invade and come between Jeremy and Bonnie. Caroline and Tyler grow closer, pushing their families farther apart. But when the original vampire hunter and his kin arise from their caskets after 1,000 years, every hybrid, ghost, witch, vampire and werewolf of Mystic Falls had better beware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you put pictures on your nails?

    ReplyDelete