November 19, 2012

Superman

Today's post is another request from an Instagram follower, she requested this after seeing my Spider-Man and Batman nails I did back in the summer. I was very excited to paint this design, but I put it off for a while because I knew it would be a challenge, I wanted to do it right because I love doing comic book themes and there is only a couple more to do.

I started with a light blue polish, which ended up mostly covered with the nail art, but I wanted a nice sky blue for the parts you could see. For the design I used a combo of acrylic paints and Instant artisit paints. The blue was very specific so I used an acrylic for that, the orly colors I used were Jet Black, Crisp White, Fiery Red, Sunshine, beige, Platinum and Sky Blue. I went with the same style as the Wonder Woman nails, where I painted different sections of the character.

My WonderWoman nails were my favorite out of the comic book nails but I think this one may have actually bumped it into second place. I think its the superman blue that did it for me.

3 comments:

  1. Can I say shit on here???.....Cause holy shit thats amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks SUPER! so clean and just perfect, you're very skilled.

    ReplyDelete