November 27, 2012

China Glaze / Favourite Polishes

I have had this idea for the longest time and just never got around to doing it. I wanted to paint nail polish bottles on the nails using my favourite polish colours. I pretty much only use China Glaze so that made it even easier.

I started with a solid white background so that the polishes would show up as they do in the bottle. Next I panted the top half of the bottles over the nails, I used my Jet Black Instant Artist for this. The polishes I used to fill the design are five of my favourite colours. Starting with the thumb I used I'm Not Lion, Flip Flop Fantasy, Purple Panic, Blue Bells Ring and Aquadellic.

I had tons of fun doing this one. I am a bit of a polish addict, so it was extremely challenging to choose my favourites. I have way too many awesome colours to choose from

1 comment:

  1. WOW This is such a cool mani! I am super impressed :) Love your fav shades too :) xox

    ReplyDelete