October 31, 2012

Day 295 - Sparkles and Spiders

This design is what I wore with my costume on Saturday. I went out to a formal masquerade ball and decided to go as a ventriloquist dummy. I made the costume myself and it had tons of glitz, so of course my nails could not be outshined so I continued with the sparkle.

I started the design with a coat of gelish foundation, once cured I pressed silver sparkle all over the nails. The next step I painted a purple chevron French using purple gelish, I cured this coat and then pressed loose purple glitter into the tips. I loved the spider design I did at the beginning of the month, so I decided to go with another adaptation of that one. I painted a web on my ring and thumb with the web coming downward from the chevron tip. To finish the design I made the same crystal spider I had on day 273

No comments:

Post a Comment