October 31, 2012

Day 294 - Trick or Treat

Here goes a bunch of last minute halloween designs, I have been painting my nails every day, I just haven't had the time to type my blog posts. This set was done on a client, it is a combo of 3D acrylic and nail decals.

For this new set I started with black and pink acrylic sculpted tips, once the set was complete I created all the 3D embellishments using acrylic molds. I have quite the collection now, i think they are one of the greatest inventions. I am especially grateful for the mold with the letters, it's much easier to ensure I will fit all the letters when they are already made. The black cats and candies are also acrylic and all the rest are decals (yes I cheat sometimes) the decals were a gift with purchase from my supplier and I think they work great with the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment