October 23, 2012

Day 290 - Beetlejuice

For today's post I wanted to paint some Beetlejuice nail art, I absolutely loved the cartoon and thought it would make a really cute Halloween nail design.

For the base I painted three of the fingers black, one red and one lime green. You can't really see the two colored fingers since the characters take up majority of the nail, but that's okay. On the three black fingers I painted the thick white stripes alternating the directions. To paint the rest of the design I used acrylic paints and my Jet Black instant artist for the outline. This one was actually really hard, the design itself was manageable, but my nails were horribly grown out so painting on the uneven surface was quite difficult.  Other than the odd dent or bump from the grown out nails, I can say I am very happy with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment