October 12, 2012

Day 283 - 13 ghosts of Scooby-Doo!

I was out shopping and saw the box set of the 13 ghosts of Scooby-Doo series. It brought back total nostalgia for me, as a kid I love Saturday morning cartoons. Those were the good days, when cartoons were quality, sometimes inappropriate but great TV. Since I decided against purchasing the box set, I went with painting a Scooby-Doo nail design instead.
 
I got inspiration from the cover of the DVD set, it was blue and had the monsters I painted on the nails. The color was a bright blue so I chose to use one of my favorite polishes Splish Splash, its from the summer neon's and in my opinion  it is the perfect shade of blue. For the design I used Instant Artist paints, some had to be mixed together but for the most part the colors were bang on. the colors I used were Jet Black, Crisp White, Beige, Hot Blue and Chocolate. For the evil hands I mixed a little bit of black into the blue and for Shaggy's hair I mixed The brown and beige, the rest of the colors were as is.
 
I am really enjoying this cartoon kick that I am on, cant wait to show you the ones I have coming up!
 
 
Polish: China Glaze Splish Splash

1 comment: