September 30, 2012

Day 270 - Breast Cancer

Today is the perfect day for some Breast Cancer awareness nails. We have the CIBC Run For The Cure today in Vancouver and tomorrow is the first day of Breast Cancer month. I think everyone knows at least one person who has been effected by this horrible disease and it is very important to raise awareness where possible. I like to use my blog for a good cause whenever possible.

For this design I went with two shades of polish, a nice bright creamy pink with a sheer pink sparkle on top. Using my Crisp White Instant artist paint, I painted a ribbon on each nail, I then outlined it using Jet Black. With a random sparkly striping paint I went over the white and added some glitter, it still didn't have enough glitz so I added a Swarovski crystal to each ribbon. To finish the design I painted the words strength, love, believe, Hope and fight

I am really happy with the outcome of these nails, definitely a good design to kick off breast cancer awareness month!

 
Polish: China Glaze Dance Baby and OPI Princess Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment