September 02, 2012

Day 269 - White Wine

On a nice summer day there is nothing I like more than a fresh glass of wine, I am moving so this weekend so I will definitely require a glass or two! I like the sweet wines, I mostly stick to reislings or even Moscato. So for today's post I wanted to do some white wine nails. I have seen lots of red whine designs, so I had to represent fpr us white wine lovers!
 
I started with this beautiful Champagne gold, It was the closest color I had to white wine. For the design I used mostly acrylic craft paint, but I did use my trusty Jet Back and Crisp White Instant Artist for the fine details.
 
These nails are definitely dangerous, subconsciously I think its making me crave glass, then that always leads to nothing being done!!  I cant be productive and truly enjoy a glass of wine at the same time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment