September 01, 2012

Day 268 - Honey Bees

I have a new obsession with all natural bee produts, I just picked up a couple items at a farmers market and I am in love! So today I wanted to do a design for these wonderful little creatures.
 
The base color is Bahamian Escape, it's one of three China Glaze polishes I always use for sky. This fun summer design was painted using my usual Orly Instant Artist paints, the colors used are Sunshine, Crisp White, Yellow Submarine, Hot Green, Chocolate and Jet Black.
 
This one was fun to paint and as usual I try to sneak in something proactive if possible! I want to use this design to remind everyone that bee's are not the same as wasps, they only do good for the earth so please don't kill them! we have a shortage of bee's in north america!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment