August 31, 2012

Day 267 - Barbie

As promised, todays post was a fun challenge. I love Barbie, as a kid I was a little bit of a tom boy and wasnt really into Barbie Dolls. I did not appreiate the fabulousness that is Barbie until I was older. Lately I have seen tons of barbie nail designs, I think its beause it's the 50th anniversary?? But either way I felt inspired to jump on the band wagon.
 
I started with a barbie pink polish Dance Baby from China Glaze's Electropop collection. Ever since I picked this up it has reminded me of barbie nails. On the ring finger I pressed loose salmon glitter from young nails into the polish and added some star and glitter embellishments to the other fingers. The design was painted using Instant artist Beige, Crisp White, Pastel Pink, Rose, Sky Blue, Jet Black, Sunshine and Chocolate
 
These nails definitely make up for the years I thought I was a boy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment