August 27, 2012

Day 263 - Nailed Daily Grafitti

I've been wanting to try grafitti nail for ever. Today I gave it a go and I ould not be happier!
 
This design was all about the colors! I started with China Glaze's Purple Panic, its an awesome neon shade. For the design I used acrylic paints. I started with purple painting out the words Nailed Daily, next I outlined it with white. using a neon pink paint I added in the fade at the top of each letter. I felt like it still needed more color, so I outlined it again with bright blue, ton finish the design I painted in some shine marks and highlights on the letters. I wasnt sure what to do on the thumb, so I went with a matching drip design.
 
If it was up to me, I would never take of this design, breaks my heart!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment