August 19, 2012

Day 254 - Domo-Kun

This was another request I received last week...people keep sending them so I might be doing requests until the end of the year. But dont get me wrong, I love it! my life has not been easier, I dont have to struggle to come up with and idea anymore, I just pop over to the list and pick one that seems fun. So the winner for today is my follower that requested Domo nails, he's super cute and better yet he is really easy to paint.

I'm obsessed with the color combo of brown and turquoise, it's the color scheme of pretty much every room in my house. So when I was trying to pick a base color, naturally I went with this light turquoise polish. I have seen tons of Domo nails done with a brown polish over the entire nail and the just the face painted on like I did with the middle finger. I wanted to be a little bit different so I painted Domo in various poses and sizes to mix it up a bit. The colors I used were Instant Artist Chocolate, Fiery Red, Crisp White and Jet Black.

I am not overly familiar with this character but I think he looks really cute on my nails!

Polish:  China GlazeAquadelic

No comments:

Post a Comment