August 16, 2012

Day 252 - Bridal Nails

I have not posted any bridal nails on my blog, so today's post is my most recent set. Usually brides like a nice clean French but I think this is a lot more fun. Definitely makes me wish I had gone a little crazier with my nails on my wedding day.

The french was done with Gelish. Over the white tip I painted a coat of Champagne to make the white a little softer and add some sparkle. Next I painted a silver glittery line along the smile line of each nail. For this design I was going for major bling, so I used three sizes of Swarovski crystals and these awesome 3D embellishments I picked up at a nail booth at the Richmond Night Market. I placed the stones in different arrangements each nail. For the ring finger I glued the piece down and then secured it to the nail with a little bit of acrylic.

I love these nails!!! They are slightly blinding between the crystal and glitter, but in my opinion nails can never be too glitzy!

2 comments:

  1. I love those nails. If I knew this kind of stuff was around when I was getting married I would totally have went for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :)
    I have nominated you for the liebster blog awards!

    http://lozzanailedit.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete