August 10, 2012

Day 246 - Hair Salon

Today's post is inspired by the salon that I work at Trendz Hair Studio, It's where I started my nail career. I did leave for a few years but I have been back for a little while now renting a table and I have never been happier. And to top it all off I am working along side my sister-in-law who is my hair stylist. Today when I was completely stumped for an idea, she suggested the idea of painting random hair stuff such as scissors, combs, etc. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, so I gladly gave it a go.

I decided to go with the color that matched the business cards so I painted the nails in this bright green matte polish. The rest of the design was painted using my Instant Artist Jet Black,. To get inspiration for the design I just went off some images I found on google for salon clip art. once the design was fully painted I was totally feeling the matte look so I finished it off with my Orly matte top coat.

  

No difference between the first and second shot, just decided to add in a shameless plug for my sister-in-law, she's an awesome stylist and I promote her wherever I can


Polish: Zoya Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment