August 06, 2012

Day 242 - More Olympic Nails

This is another Olympic design, this one I painted on one of my clients. Like yesterday's post this was also inspired by the little logos for each event, but instead of the white figure she wanted some added detail and colors.

I started this design with my new favorite gold polish from the safari collection I'm not lion, I just can't get enough of this color! The design I painted using a variety of nail art paints and acrylic craft paints. The people specifically were painted with instant artist beige and the outline and detail in chocolate. On the one ring finger I painted the three medals and on the other go Canada. But my favorite nail is definitely the weight lifter, I think his facial expression turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment