August 01, 2012

Day 237 - Cars

I am still alive I promise... but I have failed miserably on my daily blog posts. It has been the craziest week of my life and I have not had a minute of extra time to paint my nails. Just to give you all a little insight of what has been going on with me...on to of my regular nail clients, I have been painting a full wall mural and helping out my husband who is short staffed at his distribution warehouse, working into the late hours of the night. most days I have been functioning on 4-5 hours of sleep. But enough complaining, life is back on track and I jumping in full force. I am hoping to be completely caught up by Friday.

For today's post my inspiration came from the Cars 2 mural that I have been painting, It's all I could think about for days so naturally that is what popped into my head when I thought about my nails. For this design I went with a Lightning McQueen theme, I painted the eyes on the thumb, the Rust-eze logo on the index and the 95 with the lightning bolt over the remaining three fingers. The colors I used are Instant Artist Jet Black, Crisp White, Hot Blue, True Blue, Hot Orange and Hot Yellow. I am going to attach an Instagram pic of the mural I painted to the bottom of the post, it was mostly hand painted with some airbrushing. I am pretty excited with how it turned out!

Polish: China Glaze Salsa

1 comment:

  1. I love the nails, as usual, but that mural is nuts! I would have loved to have something like that in my room when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete