July 20, 2012

Day 233 - Olympic Flame

Since the Olympic flame arrived in London today, I thought it would be a good time to post my first Olympics themed design.

I started with my newest polish from the Safari Collection, it is a fabulous champagne gold glitter polish which I just love! and I am sure you will be seeing it again on a couple more designs.  I knew going in I was painting the flame, since it worked so perfectly with the pointy nails I decided to paint Big Ben as well. Next I painted the flag on the pinkie nail. I was then left with the middle finger and thumb where I painted the 2012 logo and the Olympic rings with London under it. The paint used for this one are Orly Instant Artist Fiery Red, Jet Black, Solid Gold and Crisp White. On the rings I also used a couple of acrylic paints.

I am pretty happy with how these turned out, they are not a favorite of mine but I think they work for the theme.


Polish: China Glaze I'm Not Lion

1 comment:

  1. you are extremely talented. these are brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete