July 14, 2012

Day 227 - Coach

I had some major computer issues over the weekend and was unable to type my blog posts, but I did continue to paint my nails every day, so tonight I am posting three days worth of nails...I warn you in advance I'm going keep the posts pretty short

I received a request for Coach nails from one of my followers (which surprisingly I did not think of myself) and I was really excited to give them a try, so I got on it right away. This design is a combo of the two styles of the Coach C's. The paints I used for this are: Orly Instant Artist Jet Black, Platinum and Crisp White. I think they turned out pretty good, I'm not overly excited about how the C's in the classic pattern turned out, but other than that I had fun painting these. Thanks anonymous follower for the great idea!


Polish: China Glaze Liquid Leather and Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment