June 26, 2012

Day 209 - Hawaiian Leis

Here is round two for today, Like I said in my last post I'm keeping it pretty simple because of the double post. This design was inspired by my dress I wore today, I wanted to do a frech of hawaiian leis to match the colors in my dress.

I started with one of my favorite neons over the tip and added a coat of glitter to add some fun. With my Grape Instant Artist paint I painted continuous purple flowers along the smile line of every nail . Next I outlined the flowers using my Jet Black Instant Artist paint. To add some detail to the flower I painted a line of Hot Magenta So Easy Stripe Rite paint inside each petal, with the Hot Blue paint from the same collection I added a dot to the bottom of each of these lines. to finish the flowers I added a tiny dot of Sky Blue Instant Artist to the middle of each flower.


Polish: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

1 comment: