June 25, 2012

Day 205 - Swarovski Blooms

I have to start by saying sorry to all the people who check my blog on a daily basis, I have noot posted the last two days and I very sorry!! My acrylics were completely busted and I did not have time to fix them. To make up for the missing days I will post two designs monday and tuesday.

My post for today is a fun sparkly design I did to go with the outfit I was wearing. This one was really easy, but I love the look of it! I started with a dark blue diagonal french and applied a coat of another blue polish with glitter to add some sparkle. Next I made the flowers by applying a large turqoise swarovski crystal surrounded by three purple almond shaped crystals. Super simple!                          

Polish: China Glaze First Mate and Skyscraper

1 comment: