June 12, 2012

Day 195 - Euro Cup Group A

Here is Day #2 of my Euro Cup Nails. This one is another easy one! The countries that played today were Greece, Czech Republic, Poland and Russia. For the most part these are all really easy flags.

Again I am glad that the group is nicely color coordinated. I was able to paint all the nails with same white polish. The rest of the design was painted using just two nail art paints, Orly Instant Artist True Blue and Fiery Red. These flags are really basic, there is not much to say. Greece was the only flag that actually had some kind of difficulty to as I had to paint several lines all the same thickness across the nail, but other than that super easy!



1 comment:

  1. LOL, my husband would love if I made some footie nails - well made as usual!

    ReplyDelete