June 07, 2012

Day 190 - Sanrio

This is exactly what I needed! The weather today was so grey and miserable, I really wanted to do a design that was bright and really fun. And what is cuter than the Sanrio characters?

I went with my Five favorite Characters: Hello Kitty (of coarse!) Kerropi, Pochacco, Badtz-Maru and Pippo. I painted these using Instant Artist paints, I got lucky all the colors were bang on with the exception of Kerropi, he was painted with Zoya Mitzi. For this design I painted all the characters first and then outlined them at the end. Once all the characters were painted I found the base color needed something to tone it down a bit, so I added individual little opal glitter dots randomly over the nail. I had lots of fun painting these nails and I would be disappointed to take it off if I didn't have an even better design in line up for tomorrow.

 

Polish: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

1 comment: