June 02, 2012

Day 185 - Diamond Jubilee

Today's post is for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  Today Queen Elizabeth celebrates 60 years as monarch, an event definitely worthy of a nail design.

This entire post was done using Orly Instant Artist paints. I was quite shocked how quickly I was able to paint this, but it sure did help that I knew exactly what I was doing on each nail before I started. I was inspired by the Google Doodle for the event, which had diamonds and the two corgis. The flag was an obvious choice, I love the Union Jack and I think it looks awesome painted on nails. And then for the other two fingers I went with the crown and the Queen's cypher. I think these nails turned out pretty awesome! I could not be happier with this design


Polish: China Glaze Salsa and Splish Splash

2 comments:

  1. It looks really great, so well pained :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!!! Did I fix the comment issue?

    ReplyDelete