May 20, 2012

Day 172 - Wild West French

Sticking with yesterdays theme, here is another cowboy inspired design. For today's post I went with a wild west design.

I started off with a brown french and believe it or not in my massive collection I do not have a single brown polish., so I went with a striping paint from color club. Next I painted the metallic rope along the french line, in the end most of it got covered but it still adds a hint of detail. The rest of the design was painted by first using the base color, then outlining with the black and adding in some color details. Just before I finished them off I had changed my mind on the middle finger, I found it a little too brown so I painted over the tip with copper. Overall I'm pretty happy with these nails, I love my metallic striping paints so any chance I get to use them I'm happy!

Polish: Color Club Mochalotta

No comments:

Post a Comment