May 19, 2012

Day 171 - Bandanas and Denim

For the long weekend one of the popular activities around town is the Cloverdale Rodeo, I have not been for years and I my weekend is already booked up with plans so I thought I would bring the rodeo to my blog. Today and tomorrow I will be doing cowboy themed nails.

For this design I went with the look of a denim shirt with a red paisley bandana. I actually painted this design completely backwards, I started with the bandanas, painting them with my jet black and crisp white instant artist paints in Orly Haute Red. I originally had the idea of doing it as a French, but after the bandanas were done I felt they looked a little odd so I decided last minute to paint in the rest. This was slightly challenging but I think it looks much better.

4 comments: