May 18, 2012

Day 170 - Crystal Dragon Flies

Today I wanted an wear easy design with tons of sparkle. Only problem with all the sparkle. I hate taking pictures of glitter and crystals. I find they usually show blurry in the posture.

For this design I started with a pink french, pressing loose aurora sparkle into the french polish before it dried. I decided to add in some grass to add some background. The Dragon flies are made of paint and crystals. I started by painting the body of each one pointing them in different directions. I then placed a black stone where the head would be, using the almond shapes stones I placed 4 crystals just beliw the head for the wings. I really like these nails in person, I just wish the pictured showed them off a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment