May 12, 2012

Day 164 - Int'l Nurses Day

Today's post is for International Nurses Day, a day recognizing all the contributions and commitments nurses make to society. This day was chosen as it is the anniversary of the birth of florence nightingale, it is also the last day of nurses week.

For this post I wanted to stick with a simple design and minimal but bold color. The three nail art paints I used were Instant Artist fiery red, jet black and crisp white. On this design I painted the outline first and then filled it in with the red and white paint. I really like these nails, not too sure why I like them so much but I do. I am not a nurse so I really do not have a reason to ever wear this design, but who knows there is always Halloween and a nurse costume is always cute.
Polish: China Glaze White on White

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, and the mani is so well done, great work!

    ReplyDelete