May 10, 2012

Day 162 - Tiffany & Co

I have wanted to do Tiffany nails for a while now and just never got around to it. Well today I was in a blue French kinda mood and the minute I painted my nails in this shade I knew I had to do Tiffany's.

This design is a combo of hand painted and embellishments. I started with the ring painting the charm and adding the chain to look like a Tiffany bracelet. The middle finger I was going for a diamond engagement ring look with one large stone surrounded by a row of little ones. I then did the thumb, for this finger I went with the classic Tiffany box with the white bow. Left with the two remaining fingers which I was not too sure what to do with. I started by painting white and silver along the smile line, this seemed a little plain so I added the silver studs. Now looking at the design I should have done a row of small studs to look like the silver bead bracelets (my favorite) but either way I think they turned out pretty cute.
Polish: China Glaze Aquadellic

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to have these put on my nails:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably did chanel have DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE? Today was a rare long awaited highlight
    of this very long completely shocking season. These can include patterns, letters, and animals.
    It's not like you have to be any expert to cycle around and the kettle carefully. http://www.thebrooksideclub.com/index.php/member/39952/

    ReplyDelete