May 03, 2012

Day 155 - Splish splash I was taking a bath

For today's post I was inspired by my new favorite color Splish Splash, it's from China Glaze's Summer Neon's collection. Every year I am so excited to see what new neon's they will be releasing and this year CG has truly out done themselves. I usually wear blue tones but this one has to be one of the best yet and with it's adorable name I just had to do a bubble bath mani.

After polishing the nails with two coats of color I used my white instant artist and painted in the tiles, I found the white was a little bright so I painted a third thin coat of polish over top to soften the lines. For the bubbles I used a plain white and a soft pearl color and painted them using a dotting tool I outlined them with a soft blue paint. Using my instant artist paints I painted the tap, soap and rubber ducky, then to finish the design I outlined everything using my thin black striping paint. I am really happy with these nails they make me smile!



The tap was running the wrong direction so I did a little editing to make it all line up


Polish: China Glaze Splish Splash

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute Jessica! It makes me think of Ernie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute and very well made, good job!!

    ReplyDelete