May 02, 2012

Day 154 - Cow Girl French

I had my girlfriend come in today again with an idea of her own, which was great because I love not having to come up with ideas once in awhile!

She wanted a cow print over French with a gold sparkle, super easy and really cute! I did her French using Gelish gel polish from nail harmony. This stuff is great, lasts about 3 weeks without a chip. Once the white French was fully cured I painted the spots for the cow print. Using instant artist paints I painted a thin black line along the smile line with a coat of gold glitter on top. For some reason I find the glittery instant artist brushes get a weird curve after a little while, so this did add some challenge to the design.
To finish it off we went with some gold studs for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment