April 27, 2012

Day 149 - All Shook Up

Tonight I am going to the play All Shook Up, It is just like Mamma Mia but with Elvis songs. I have been so excited all day thinking about it, when I was trying to come up with my design for today the only thing I could think of was the play. Which led to these Elvis nails.

I wanted to keep the design pretty simple, just using a limited amount of color. I painted most of the design using a black striping paint, then I went in and added the details using silver and white. I used my gold studs on the middle and ring finger, to make the other nails match I painted some gold detail on the background of the other three nails with old not be happier with how these nails turned out, I think everything came together nicely!


Polish: China Glaze Kinetic Candy

4 comments:

  1. wow nice nail art.keep up the good work,and by the way what avon nail polishes do you recomend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I'm a HUGE Elvis fan and I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such artistic abilities you have!!! this is an awesome mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments! It makes me so happy you like them :)

    as for the Avon polish, all the new spring colors are amazing but loving lavender and Blue escape are my favorites right now

    ReplyDelete