April 26, 2012

Day 147 - Spring Leopard

This one is coming in super late! It's 1:00am where I am, I did paint the nails earlier but technically this post is a day late. So sorry it's another leopard print, I know it's been done but it is the easiest design for me to paint on both hands. I am going out tomorrow and the one hand painted does not look so great.
To make it different from previous leopard print posts I went with all soft girlie colors for spring. I also decided to alternate base colors to make it a little more interesting, I used two tones that were quite similar one pink the other purple, both from the electropop collection. For the print I painted the outline of the spots first, using a darker purple striping paint. I then filled in the spots with a color similar to the opposite nails base, once that was dry I went in and touched up the outlines


Polish: China Glaze Sweet Hook and Dance Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment