April 08, 2012

Day 130 - Bunny Treats

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend with family and an excessive amount of chocolate! I sure did, I'm absolutely exhausted and it does not help that I'm coming off a major sugar high from mini eggs.

I must say I was in no mood to blog today but I did pull through and paint a new design, I decided to go full on Easter and paint an Easter Bunny with some holiday treats. Like the majority of my designs, most of this was done using Instant Artist paints, with the exception of the grass that is acrylic. I definitely struggled to get through this one and in the end I am not super excited about it but it is an Easter design so I will go with it. I'll try and post something a little less cheesy tomorrow :)


Polish: China Glaze Kinetic Candy

1 comment: