April 07, 2012

Day 129 - Sparkly Plaid and Daisies

For today's Easter design I went with a glittery plaid painted in soft Spring colors with a large daisy and over sized crystal.

Plaid is quite simple to paint, all it takes is a steady hand. I started by painting the blue lines on the pastel yellow tip painting two horizontal and two vertical. With the pink paint I painted a line between each of the blue ones, I then went back over randomly with the blue to give it an intertwined look. For the sparkle, I just pressed a loose opal glitter over the tip. I painted the daisy in the corner of each nail using the black striping paint, next I filled it in white and outlined it a second time with the blue paint from the plaid. The design was finished off with large pink swarovski crystals.


Polish: China Glaze Lemon Fizz

No comments:

Post a Comment