April 04, 2012

Day 126 - Peekaboo Bunnies

I saw these cookies on pinterst (said they were from The Decorated Cookie) and I thought instantly about nails. I absolutely love the combo of light green and bright pink together, these were the colors of my wedding I love it so much, so I knew I had to do these nails

These are really simple to do, all I did was paint the shape of the bunny heads onto random sides of the nail. I then filled in the ears with a hot pink paint and then added the black eyes and outlined. These also looked cute without the outline (like the cookies) but I found the dark eyes with everything else being light bugged me a little.

Polish: China Glaze Electric Pineapple

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for the Easter Nails! I'm a follower :D

    Please drop by my blog and follow me if you like my nail art :D
    http://nailartcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete