April 02, 2012

Day 124- World Autism Awareness Day

I wanted to do this design for World Autism Awareness Day. I painted the puzzle pieces on the tips which represents the diversity of people and families living with this disorder, the brightness of the pieces represents hope. On The ring finger I painted the logo for World Autism Awareness Day.

I was in a picking mood last night and before I knew it all my acrylics were off (I hope I'm not the only nail tech with this horrible habit) after I was done I was left with sad little red  nail beds, so I decided to paint some white tips I had in my kit. I started by drawing out all the puzzle pieces with my black paint and I filled them in randomly with the bright colors. All the paint used for this design was Orly Instant Artist. I used the dark blue paint on the tip for the ring finger, once that was dry I glued all the tips down and completed the rest of the logo.  I am really happy with how these turned out, I loved the bright colors and I am happy I got to do a design for such a great cause!
Polish: China Glaze White Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment