April 01, 2012

Day 123 - Daffodil Month

April is daffodil month where the Canadian Cancer Society will be selling daffodil pins for cancer awareness. I really wanted to do this design because almost everyone out there has lost at least one loved one to cancer including myself who lost both grandfathers

Since it is spring and Easter is just around the corner I wanted to paint this design so it could be worn seasonally as well rather than focusing it completely on Cancer Awareness. I started off by painting the grass over the blue nails using a variety of striping paints. The daffodils were painted using my yellow and orange instant artist paints and outlined in black to add some extra detail.

I hope you like this design and please make sure to pick up your daffodil pin this month!


Polish: China Glaze Kinetic Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment