March 08, 2012

Day 99 - Damask Print

After yesterday's wild nails I wanted to go with a print that was on the classier side,  I just love damask prints to me it seems so girlie and elegant I had to give it a shot. I went with this soft blue color because blue is my favorite and I thought it would look super cute with the print.

I started painting the design on my ring finger using a black striping paint (jet black instant artist) painting random swirls and leafy shapes. Once the one nail was done I decided it would definitely be way too busy on all the nails so I continued painting a simpler damask print on one side of the other nails. I love these nails, especially the pointer finger!! I think I would skip the full print next time put other than that these are on my favorites list for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I've been wanting to do something similar to this, but don't have the mad skill you do. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks
    fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to givfe you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!

    My weblog :: m88

    ReplyDelete