March 07, 2012

Day 98 - Tribal Print

Today I was totally in the mood for a bold print, after searching through my inspiration folder on my iPhone I came across a picture of some mats with the tribal like print and I knew I had to copy it. I attached the picture below.

The design is done entirely by instant artist paints, all I used for polish was strong adhesion base coat by China Glaze. I painted this design by using the for main colors Grape, Chocolate, Hot Orange and Jet Black. I painted in all the shapes not being overly worried about straight edges and clean lines. Once the basic design was down I went in with Beige striping paint and put in all the dividing lines and corrected anything I was not happy with. I am really happy with how these nails turned out and I would definitely wear this design on my toes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment