March 31, 2012

Day 122 - Studs Spring Style

After a super busy day at the salon I wanted to go with something really easy for tonight's post. I have seen tons of studded nails lately, usually done in darker tones with an edgier look which I really love but I decided that I wanted to do it with cute Spring colors instead. I like the look of these nails, to me they are the perfect combo of Easter and 80's pop. I must also say I am really enjoying the multicolored polish, it's a first for me and I think it's awesome!

 
Polish: China Glaze Electric Pineapple, Dance Baby, Electric Beat, Aquadelic, Sweet Hook

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I love the cuteness of the bright colors with the toughness of the studs. Great look!

    x
    secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the admin of this web site is working, no question very rapidly it will be
    famous, due to its quality contents.
    Also visit my blog ; make an app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, such as
    you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you just could
    do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, but
    other than that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic
    read. I'll certainly be back.
    Here is my weblog :: van nelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very pleased to find this page. I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new things on
    your blog.
    Also see my web page :: erinmore flake

    ReplyDelete