March 25, 2012

Day 116 - Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell is my absolute favorite Disney character so this design was definitely on my to do list. I had no idea what I was going to do when I started, I just decided to paint her face on the one finger and it went from there.

The design was painted using a variety of my Instant Artist paints, Acrylic craft paint and other random nail art paints. I painted Tinkerbell by painting all the basic shapes of her face and body with the beige paint, once I had an idea where everything should be I added the details and filled in the rest. The wings were painted using a white striping paint and China Glaze Snow Globe. Finally to add some fairy sparkle I added the crystals. These nails make me really happy, I will probably wake up tomorrow with a sore hand from posing it in that specific position for so long but it will be worth it because I love these nails!!

Polish: China Glaze Aquadelic

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! This is amazing! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO AWESOMEEEE!!!


    I'm a new follower! Check out my nail blog :)

    http://www.nailartcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete