March 23, 2012

Day 114 - Pretty Pink Flowers

Today I was in the mood for a really girly pastel with a pretty design, I liked yesterday's nail art but today I am sticking with Spring! I picked up this awesome creamy lilac color from the Electropop collection and it has been sitting in my kit unused for way too long. I love this polish! It's one of those colors that look great on any skin tone, even people as pasty white as me!

I went with a very soft design on this one, I wanted the nail art to have simple details but still have lots going on. I started by painting the basic daisy flower in the corner of each nail using a dotting tool. I wanted to use pink crystals so to have some contrast between the petals and the stone I painted little white flicks coming from the center of the flower, with the same white striping paint I painted the curved lines coming from the flowers. To add a little more pink, I decided to add the little dots using a toothpick. I think this design is very sweet and girly, I like it!

Polish China Glaze Sweet Hook

No comments:

Post a Comment