March 21, 2012

Day 112 - Aries

Day 112, yay!! I am officially 1/3 the way through my blog project! Today's design is Aries, I always get excited when we enter another zodiac sign. I have so much fun doing these and I was especially excited to paint a fire sign because I had picked this awesome color from the Hunger Games collection

I have chosen to paint all the nails in the zodiac collection the same and I really enjoy the challenge of making each design unique. Aries is a fire sign so I painted the lettering in orange and the symbol in gold. I painted the ram which is the character for this sign in matching tones, all of the nail art paint was Instant Artist. I'm really happy with how these turned out, I think it's my favorite of the collection so far!

Polish: China Glaze Harvest Moon

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ram... he looks so happy

    ReplyDelete